From Investment Banker to Shamanist Executive Coach; Sarah Negus has grown a large six-figure business
Sarah Negus shares how she went from investment banker to coaching entrepreneurs on how to raise their spiritual intelligence as The Modern Day Shaman.
Three key juicy bits from this week’s episode:
- How spiritual intelligence can elevate your potential in business
- Reframing limiting beliefs
- Building up your success consciousness
In this episode we discuss:
00:33 Introduction to Sarah Negus
- Sarah’s background [00:42]
- What is shamanism? [01:13]
04:16 How did Sarah go from being an investment banker to shamanism?
- How Sarah uses shamanism to help others grow personally and professionally [11:05]
13:38 How divorce impacted Sarah’s journey
16:39 The beginnings of Sarah’s coaching business
- Incorporating spiritual intelligence in the corporate world [20:20]
23:40 Why Sarah conducted 150 free coaching sessions
24:50 Building interest on LinkedIn
27:42 How Sarah manages to maintain a diverse client base for a seemingly niche service
31:20 The biggest limiting belief among business professionals
- How entrepreneurs can get over this obstacle [34:02]
- Reframing past events that have stalled your growth up to this point [36:55]
38:54 How long it took for Sarah’s business to be able to support her
41:00 Stopping yourself from letting financial risks or stresses impede your progress as a business owner
42:47 Sarah’s advice for aspiring and new entrepreneurs
- Sarah Negus
- Sarah Negus on Facebook
- Sarah Negus on YouTube
- Email: email@example.com
- I needed to stop looking at trying to be successful in business by killing myself, and I needed to look inside and be successful within myself so I can live, rather than survive.
- If you have to be very busy, working really hard to prove that you have worth, that’s a trauma response.
- Ultimately, you’ve got to be a leader of your own self before you can effectively change productivity levels within your team.
- Unless you change the deep, hidden beliefs that you have about yourself and about the results that you’re going to get, it’s very likely that you’re going to keep being challenged and keep getting results that you’re not happy with.
- The only thing that we keep steady and keep constant is how we feel within ourselves, and what we believe about who we are, and how we present ourselves to the world.
- Your lived experience up until this moment shapes who you are now.