Creating your work/ life design with Erica Sosna
This week we’re joined by Founder and CEO of Career Matters, Erica Sosna. Career Matters helps companies retain their best people through timely and high-quality career conversations and career navigation programmes.
As an expert in employee engagement and former senior leadership consultant, Erica certainly walks the walk through her business. She enjoys running her business remotely whilst spending six months of the year in Tuscany, and six months in Surrey. We all spend on average 80,000 hours of our lives working – so it’s important we make it count.
In this episode we discuss:
- Identifying your ‘environmental fit’: where you work and live at your best
- Erica’s weekly rituals with her virtual team
- The moment Career Matters had to take a drastic pivot
- The best career advice she often gives
- Erica’s LinkedIn
- Erica’s Twitter
- Erica’s blog
- The Career Equation
- Erica’s blog post about the truth about setting up a virtual business