Conquer your fear of Social Media with LinkedIn specialist Helen Pritchard
Online Business Coach and Founder of Blue Sky Digital Marketing, Helen Pritchard, joins us as we discuss social media marketing and how to conquer your fears and consistently put out content.
In this episode we discuss:
00:56 About Helen Pritchard
02:06 Helen’s current business focus
03:18 How it all started – From a building business to social media marketing
05:56 Why Helen focused on LinkedIn Marketing
10:02 How do you get to the stage where your content gets thousands of views?
14:06 Making sacrifices to make it
16:49 Helen talks about her biggest failure and the tragedy of trying to be something you’re not
20:03 Particularly in relation to social media, how do you maintain your focus and productivity?
21:00 Helen on dealing with the fear of putting yourself out on social media
Quick Juice Questions
26:51 Do you currently invest? And if so, what do you invest in?
“I’m starting an investment fund of my own. Like an angel investing fund.”
27:28 What most inspires you? And when and where are you most inspired?
29:10 Which book has inspired you and changed your thinking the most?
Get Rich, Lucky Bitch was a real money-mindset shifter.
29:53 What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received and/or given?
Mitch Miller is amazing. Go check him out. He said something – “Cash is air. Cash is oxygen.” And he’s right.
30:51 If there’s one last bit of Executive Juice you can share for people who want to get to the top of their game, what would it be?
“Market your business like your life depends on it because your dream life does.”
- Follow Helen Pritchard on Facebook
- Join Helen Pritchard’s Free LinkedIn Marketing Group on Facebook
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch by Denise Duffield-Thomas
- Chillpreneur by Denise Duffield-Thomas
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Go-Givers Sell More by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- Just focus on who you are and who your client is.
- A lot of my students are like, “I’m not getting engagement or likes.” What I say to them is, “When did you last go like and comment and share someone else’s stuff?”
- When you’re not aligned with yourself in what you’re doing, everyday feels like a failure.
- I have non-negotiables that I do each day. I don’t look at social media until I’ve created some content. So, don’t consume anything until you’ve created something. I get that done first.
- Don’t believe your own bullshit excuses.
- Everybody’s fearful. Everybody hears that voice. The only difference between a successful person and an unsuccessful person is the successful person chooses to ignore them and do the thing anyway.