Getting fired as a corporate slave to funding a $100M property deal, with Augostino Pintus
Agostino Pintus shares how he went from corporate slave to multifamily real estate investor and why he attributes the majority of his success to a few paradigm shifts around money and career.
We talk about:
- The exciting world of multifamily real estate
- Why salaried jobs can never lead to freedom
- A simple networking hack that may result in amazing opportunities in a week’s time
In this episode we discuss:
00:38 Introduction to Agostino Pintus
- Agostino’s background [00:51]
- What Agostino is focusing on right now [01:21]
03:59 The truth about most six-figure salaries
05:42 Why multifamily real estate is “the perfect business”, particularly in the U.S.
11:09 How to buy a multifamily property
14:10 Why you shouldn’t rely only on your job, no matter the position, the salary or the perks
- Refreshing your direction [15:04]
18:33 The catalyst that inspired Agostino to become his own boss
- Why the 8-hour workday is outdated [23:16]
- Freedom is a mindset [27:23]
31:44 Agostino’s biggest failures as an entrepreneur
- How Agostino realized that networking is key [34:10]
Quick Juice Questions
38:14 What is your best tip for those thinking about leaving full-time employment?
Get a side hustle. Start getting prepared: Write out your affirmations and goals every day.
38:29 What are the first steps that aspiring entrepreneurs should take?
Establishing your goals and you whys is very important. Challenge yourself to read a business book a week.
38:55 What has inspired you the most in your journey and where are you most inspired?
My inspiration is the idea of reaching my maximum potential. When you start doing your deals, you realize that there is no limit. It’s just a matter of how high you can go. I’m most inspired wherever there’s a lot of energy and buzz, like in New York City.
39:29 Which book has inspired you and changed your thinking the most?
On the Shortness of Life by Seneca.
39:48 If there’s one last bit of Executive Juice you can share for people who want to get to the top of their property game, what would it be?
Take that first step. Write out your goals and affirmations every single day. Visualize what you want for your future. You must fulfill what you’re capable of doing. You owe it to yourself and your family. Don’t live a life that is less than that which you’re capable of, because we’re all capable of greatness.
- Bulletproof Cashflow
- Bulletproof Cashflow on YouTube
- Bulletproof Cashflow on Facebook
- Bulletproof Cashflow on Instagram
- Bulletproof Cashflow on Twitter
- The idea that a big salary equals freedom is a scam. Whenever you’re working for a salary, it is the most expensive, highest-taxed income that anybody can have.
- You can always get back money. You can never get back time.