Are you playing too small? Lenka Lutonska’s risks created a 7-figure business
Lenka Lutonska shares her experience of a major betrayal that cost her entire business, and how she recovered from that failure to build the coaching company of her dreams.
Three key juicy bits from this week’s episode:
- Recovering from losing your entire business
- Winning attitudes of the most successful entrepreneurs
- Starting a business even when the road ahead isn’t totally clear
In this episode we discuss:
- 00:52 Introduction to Lenka Lutonska
- Transitioning from corporate life to entrepreneurship [01:34]
- Starting her first NLP course [04:21]
06:04 It takes a little naiveté and a lot of courage to succeed as an entrepreneur
08:07 Why Lenka’s first business failed
- Lessons learned from this challenging period in her business life [11:28]
- Recovering after hitting bottom as an entrepreneur [14:55]
20:12 How Lenka financially supported her new business
22:10 How Lenka runs her coaching business today
24:00 The power of desire in an entrepreneur
- Lenka’s current vision for life and business [25:17]
28:55 What Lenka offers to her clients
30:19 The first step aspiring entrepreneurs should make
32:03 What margins Lenka operates on in her business
32:26 Lenka’s parting thoughts
- What ultimately made me successful is when I shut all the other doors. There was no way backwards or sideways. I knew that I would make this work. It doesn’t matter what it takes.
- Successful entrepreneurs have an ability to become obsessive about crazy ideas when everything around us tells us that it’s not so.
- Never, ever give power to someone else. I had to learn that I’m powerful enough to be responsible for my own success.
- You don’t have to be clear about everything to start a business. Everyone is clear on something. Make that something your foundation.
- Let your niche and clarity find you, instead of you looking for them.
- Believe in that vision of yours, however big it might be, and just take that next step out of love and not fear.